The Standard 8-10mm Thickness Porcelain Pavers VS. The All New 2cm Thickness Porcelain Pavers – An Experts Insight In to Porcelain Pavers For Outdoor Applications
There is something unique about porcelain pavers. They add a touch of class to your home. Whether installed indoors or outdoors, they give a sense of elegance and sophistication to your space.
Emperors Vitrified Porcelain is one of the leading Italian 20mm outdoor porcelain producer manufacturer. They house a great collection of porcelain pavers for all your home decorating needs.
This is fantastic news for both homeowners and builders. They can now use this superior tile thickness outside as well. In the construction industry, porcelain pavers are becoming increasingly popular for use in patios, gardens, swimming pool decks, and even rooftop installations. Emperors Vitrified Porcelain, the most reputable Italian 20mm outdoor porcelain producer manufacturer, has a wide range of porcelain pavers to suit your budget and design needs.
Yes, they are definitely better than the standard 8mm-10mm porcelain pavers. Let Us See How 2cm Porcelain Pavers Are Better Than Standard Pavers For Exterior Use
Porcelain Pavers 2cm Thick
Outdoor applications benefit from porcelain pavers that are 2cm or 20mm thick. Emperors Vitrified Porcelain, a well-known Italian 20mm Outdoor Porcelain Manufacturer, offers a unique line of 2cm thick porcelain pavers to meet all of your outdoor needs. Here are some of the reasons why our customers prefer it:
- They are much more durable and resistant to moisture and heat due to their thickness.
- 2cm porcelain pavers typically have a much higher Dynamic Coefficient of Friction (DCOF) rating. Their abrasion resistance improves their scratch resistance.
- They are easier to transport and install because they are lighter than concrete or other stone options on the market (especially rooftop installations and other hard to work spaces). If you contact our sales team, they will be able to recommend the best porcelain paver for your project.
- We are one of the most sought after Italian 20mm Outdoor Porcelain Producer Manufacturers, and we can assure you that you will only receive the best materials for your dream home.
- They have a better color finish and texture than other porcelain options. Furthermore, the colors are much deeper and richer, with more luminous and hue variation, and frequently incorporate special effects like mica flecks, making great examples of modern pavers look more or less distinct from both natural stone and natural wood.
- They are ideal for high-traffic areas such as patios, pool decks, and walkways.
Porcelain Pavers 8-10mm Thick Standard
The 2cm thickness porcelain pavers can be purchased in a wide range of sizes and shapes to suit your budget and styling needs. Get in touch with Emperors Vitrified Porcelain today to know more about porcelain pavers and other porcelain tile products for your project.