IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. WE CAN REVISE THIS POLICY AT ANY TIME BY UPDATING THIS POSTING AND YOUR USE AFTER SUCH CHANGE SIGNIFIES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGED TERMS. PLEASE CHECK THIS POLICY PERIODICALLY FOR CHANGES.
To make your visits to this Website as responsive as possible, we collect information when you visit us. To help ensure an enjoyable online experience for all of our visitors, we provide this summary of what information this Website collects, and how this Website uses that information. We gather certain types of information about our users and we believe that you should fully understand our policy and terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information.
Information Collected Online
This Website gathers navigational information about the areas of this Website that visitors visit. This information allows us to see which areas of this Website are most visited and helps us improve the quality of your online experience by providing more of the most visited and desired features and services. Additional non-personally identifiable information such as domain type, browser version, and the service provider may be collected which will provide information regarding the general use of our Website.
Personally Identifiable Information We Collect
1. This Website collects personally identifiable information from you only when you voluntarily provide us with this information. You can provide us with this personally identifiable information in many instances throughout our Website, including when you interact in the following ways: establishing an account (if any); adding information to your account, creating address entries, emailing information to yourself or someone else; entering a contest or sweepstakes; taking a survey; contacting us with a comment or question; signing up to receive emails about our products and services; or applying for a job online.
2. Categories of personally identifiable information collected online include your name, address, gender, month and day of birth, email address, telephone number, mobile phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
Pages That Emperors Has On Social Media Sites
1. Personal information may be collected directly by this Website through Social Media Pages and may also be collected by the social media site hosting Emperors Social Media Page.
2. The social media sites where Emperors has its Social Media Pages may provide aggregate information and analysis to Emperors about visitors’ use of our Social Media Pages. This allows us to better understand and analyze our user growth, general demographic information about the users of our Social Media Pages, and interaction with content on our Social Media Pages. Overall, this information may be used to help us understand the types of visitors and users of our Social Media Pages and their use of the content.
Using Information, We Collect Online
1. This Website uses the information it collects to send communications regarding our products, services, and promotions, to respond to your inquiries, to conduct surveys, sweepstakes or contests, to develop our products, services, and this Website, and to consider you for employment. Emperors uses the information collected on its Social Media Pages to send communications regarding our products, services, and promotions; to respond to your inquiries; to conduct surveys, sweepstakes or contests; and to develop our products and services.
2. If you no longer wish to receive emails from this Website, please follow the “unsubscribe” instructions included in every newsletter sent by Emperors or unsubscribe through your online account, if any. If you no longer wish to receive marketing materials from Emperors via regular postal mail, please contact us at email@example.com and tell us in your comments that you want to be removed from Emperors postal mailing list, including the postal address you wish to have removed.
Information We Share with Third Parties
1. Personal information that you provide will be used for marketing and promotional purposes only by Emperors, its affiliates and non-affiliated third-party companies that we have specifically selected to offer you promotions, products or services. We do not otherwise rent or sell to third parties your personally identifiable information entered on this Website.
2. We make the names and postal addresses in our postal mailing list, sometimes categorized by purchasing information, available to our partners for their marketing purposes. If you would like to make sure that we do not disclose your name and postal mailing address to our partners for their marketing purposes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. We may use third parties to assist us with this Website and our e-commerce business. Some examples of the assistance that may be provided to us by third-party service providers include: providing monitoring site activity, providing fraud prevention services, conducting surveys, administering and maintaining employment application information, administering and sending mobile messages, and administering emails.
4. We may disclose specific information about you if required by applicable law or based on our good-faith belief that it is necessary to conform or comply with the law or is necessary to protect the users of this Website, this Website itself, or the public. If Emperors were ever merged with, be acquired by or decided to acquire another business entity, some or all of the personal information collected about you could be shared with this entity, as well as be retained by Emperors. In that event, we will make reasonable efforts to have your privacy preferences honored.
2. Third Party Cookies. We use a third-party service provider(s) to assist us in better understanding the use of this Website. Our service provider(s) will place cookies on your computer and will receive information that we select that will inform us of things such as how visitors navigate around this Website, what features are most used, and what products are browsed. Our service provider(s) analyses this information and provides us with aggregate reports. The information and analysis provided by our service provider(s) will be used to assist us in better understanding our visitors’ interests in this Website and how to better serve those interests. The information collected by our service provider(s) may be linked to and combined with information that we collect about you while you are visiting this Website.
Updating Your Personal Information.
We prefer to keep the personal information of users who have created an online account (if any) accurate and up-to-date. To do this, we provide you with the opportunity to update or modify your personal information. You can log-on to your account with your email address and password, and you will see a menu where you can update your information.
Privacy of Children On Our Website.
Emperors does not knowingly collect or use any personal information from children under the age of 13. No information should be submitted to this Website by visitors less than 13 years of age.
We operate secure data networks provided by industry standard firewall and password protection systems to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. While we use reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your information, we cannot guarantee that data will always remain secure due to transmission errors, outside events, third party hacking or other causes. We will comply with applicable privacy laws and make any legally required disclosures regarding breaches of the security, confidentiality or integrity of personal data consistent with our ability to determine the scope of a breach and our obligations to law enforcement. Emperors limits the number of employees that have access to the databases that contain personal data, and Emperors employees are advised of the importance of confidentiality.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding our privacy practices, please email us at email@example.com