Bricks, Brick Slips & Tiles – No.1 Brick Manufacturers In India
Emperorsvitrifiedporcelain - Top Brick Manufacturers in India
Your One Stop Shop For The Largest Collection Of Bricks
Bricks for all uses and applications – Hollow or Perforated. We have it all!
They are available in different sizes, shapes, colours and finishes. You can even customize bricks to match your design and get them delivered to you at the most competitive price.
Why Are Bricks So Popular?
Bricks, both handmade & machine-cut, are the most widely used construction material in India. They have been made for more than 1000 years and are beautiful, durable, lightweight and easy to work with. You can find bricks for any project and any application from us, the most trusted brick manufacturers in India.
- Their durability, aesthetic appeal and affordability make them the ideal choice for both domestic and commercial constructions.
- They are made from natural raw materials like clay and water, making them an eco-friendly and sustainable choice for all kinds of constructions.
- They are light-weight, easy to store and transport, and offer simple installation.
- They have a high compressive strength, making them ideal for building walls and floors, as well as for other interior and exterior construction projects.
- They are fire resistant, and can be easily recycled and reused.
- They are highly cost-effective and easily available in large quantities.
Different Kinds Of Bricks & Their Features
Bricks are no longer the usual red buffed, rectangular block. Modern technology has allowed us to create bricks that are also aesthetically pleasing. They contribute more towards the design aspect of your home decor, rather than just being a building block for your walls.
- Handmade Bricks – These are still one of the most sought after bricks by Indian homeowners. Handmade bricks offer more design options, and are therefore the best option for building walls, floors, ceilings and roofs.
- Wire-cut Bricks – These are handmade bricks, cut and shaped by a wire-cut machine. It gives a more defined shape and finish to the bricks making them suitable for use in building exteriors and facade.
- Extruded Bricks – Here the clay is extruded through a machine to achieve consistent thickness and density. This method is perfect for constructing walls, ceilings and floors.
- Moulded Bricks – These are, as the name suggests, made using a mould. They are subjected to pressure during the process and hence have a higher strength and shape consistency.
Emperors Vitrified Porcelain, is one of the leading brick manufacturers in India, offering all the above brick types in high quality.
Brick Slips And Facing Tiles
Brick slips or facing tiles, are thin slices of bricks that are primarily used to cover the edges give a decorative edge to the completed structure.
They can be created in a variety of diameters and shapes. They are also available in a great variety of colours, so you can choose the one that best suits your design.
You can find a great range of wire-cut brick slips at Emperors Vitrified Porcelain, reputed brick manufacturers in India. Check out our collection here!
Bricks are an easy-to-work-with, beautiful and sustainable construction material. Browse through the collection of bricks and brick slips available with Emperors Vitrified Porcelain, one of the most renowned brick manufacturers in India. Our team can help you decide and design a building that will create a beautiful, sustainable and functional space.