Engineered quartz slabs are a notch higher than natural stone. Made with German flair, our collection of German Quartz stones strikes the perfect balance between aesthetics and functionality, making them the popular choice for kitchens and bathrooms. Our quartz slabs are the result of cutting-edge technology in quartz stone engineering.

Precision engineered, high-quality and innovation make our quartz countertops the favourite of interior designers, architects and home owners.

Scratch Resistant Heat Resistant Stain Resistant
Wide Range of Colours Easy to Maintain Multiple Sizes

Download Our Range
Download Product Catalogue for FREE

Why choose Quartz Countertops?

When we speak of kitchen and bathroom countertops, the first material that pops into our mind is natural stone. While marble and granite have their advantages, quartz offers numerous benefits over and beyond what’s available in natural stone.

Quartz is a man-made material that is developed after years of innovation and research. Made with 94% natural quartz and siliceous sands, the remaining 6% is made up of structural polyester resins. It’s completely non-porous, making it a great choice for spill-prone zones like your kitchen and bathroom. Quartz is the second-hardest material in the world, right next to diamonds, making it one of the toughest and durable materials in your home.

why-choose-quartz-countertops
WhatsApp Email Call Download Enquire Now